Ubisoft has expelled new patch records for a racing diversion The Crew, that outline poignant changes and additions to a game.
Ubisoft said that a growth group has been operative “on several changes and updates to balance and repair vital gameplay elements.”
Notable fixes embody improvements to a game’s commune and matchmaking, softened support rate in cockpit view, and several improvements to some of a cars’ doing and speed.
In terms of new content, a patch will supplement a new PvP mode with 10 new marks and new coterie missions.
Here’s a list of a categorical changes that will be practical to The Crew in this subsequent update:
New PvP mode
- The new PvP mode is an rejecting competition with 10 new marks available.
New coterie missions
- Four new coterie missions will be expelled with a patch on Thursday, Feb 12.
- The discerning commune underline has been improved, and several bugs associated to fasten sessions have been fixed.
- PvP run improvements
- Enabled browsing of players after selecting cars.
- PvP event improvements
- Matchmaking should now concede players to find some-more players quicker.
- Fixed a emanate that was causing statistics to arrangement improper information and/or simply reset a data. Previous information will not be restored, though new statistics should not be mislaid anymore.
- Fixed an emanate associated to unlocking and tracking a swell of certain awards.
- Fixed an emanate associated to course on challenges.
- Improved support rate in cockpit view.
- Fixed an emanate when requesting certain parts.
- Fixed an emanate associated to a friend’s participation in diversion – their standing will be set to offline when they quit a game.
- Improvements and tweaking of several cars’ doing and speed.
- Buggy’s hold has been softened in sequence for it to be means to stand hills as other Raid cars.
- Fixed a bug where some cars were means to strech an impassioned off-road tip speed in retreat rigging for:
- Bentley Continental GT
- Cadillac Escalade
- Abarth 500
- Alfa Romeo 4C
- Hummer H1 Alpha
- MINI Cooper S in Circuit Spec:
- Toned down a nitro and hold for MINI Cooper S.
- Lamborghini Murcielago in Circuit Spec:
- Grip somewhat softened when regulating nitro.
- AI function in some missions improved.
- AI and military automobile function in follow missions improved:
- Opponent cars are now reduction aggressive, and they try some-more to follow players instead of holding them down.
- Modifications practical to a attrition on side barriers in sequence to equivocate wall-riding exploit.
Ubisoft will recover a patch on Feb 12. The game’s second DLC pack, a Speed Car Pack, should recover by a finish of a month. For some-more on The Crew, check out GameSpot’s review.