Electronic print support blamed for residence glow in Moline

January 20, 2015 - photo frame


Fire during residence in 600 retard of 24th Avenue in Moline 1-20-15 (WQAD Photo by Anna Greene)

Fire during residence in 600 retard of 24th Avenue in Moline 1-20-15 (WQAD Photo by Anna Greene)

Smoke from an electrical glow reportedly forced Moline residents from their home.

The glow was reported on a second building of a home in a 600 retard of 24th Avenue during about 1:45 p.m. Tuesday, Jan 20, 2015.  Firefighters reported fume was manifest from a extraneous of a home when they arrived.

Everyone inside done it out safely, and no injuries reported.

Initial reports indicated a glow was presumably started in or nearby an electronic print frame.

small.wp_rp_excerpt { line-height:115%; font-style:normal; } .related_post_title { } ul.related_post { line-height:120%; } ul.related_post li { list-style-type:none; clear:both; margin:0 0 0 3px; } ul.related_post li a { font-weight: bold; display:block; margin:0 0 5px 0; } ul.related_post li a:hover { text-decoration:underline; } ul.related_post li A img { width:130px; height:auto; } http://wqad.com/2015/01/20/electronic-photo-frame-blamed-for-house-fire-in-moline/

More frame ...

› tags: photo frame /